Saturday, April 23, 2011

*Wedding Venue* Which Venue Should The Wedding Be Held At?


Venue 1






"Ei-ffel" In Love With You Venue

  Amiee and Everett could be reciting nuptials in this beautiful small -but intimate garden venue on the banks of the river, surrounded by beautiful gardens, with a view of the Eiffel Tower. It would be just a short walk down the rose petaled isle to the ceremony arches adorned with vines and flowers.

*This Venue was created by NyGirl*




Venue 2





King and Queen For A Day Venue

Amiee can feel like a queen for a day reciting her nuptials in the courtyard of the Champs Les Sims Castle. Surrounded by the beauty and majestics of this old castle, Amiee and Everett can make a piece of their own history here. Amiee would have a long and dramatic walk up the stairs and down the isle through the courtyard of this Royal Palace.

* This is a pre-made EA lot that I have decorated lightly for the wedding.*




Venue 3







Simplified and Traditional Venue

Amiee and Everett can stay true to family tradition and get married in this beautiful church over looking the city of Champs Les Sims. Amiee would have a short walk down the isle in this beautiful and traditional church. Beautiful stained glass windows add natural and warm lighting to the room.

*Prince of Peace Church and Community Hall, was created by a fellow simmer - Glachaille @ ModtheSims, I have only redecorated it to suit my needs for the venue.*



And there you have it, three very different venues, Where would you like to see Amy and Everett be married?








10 comments:

LeahT said...

The hand statue is my FAVORITE THING EVA! And... I looooove outdoor weddings <3 They are da bomb! Who wants to be cooped up inside where it's all stuffy? That's where funerals are. Funerals inside, weddings outside. That's how it goes.

Unknown said...

I love using that for a wedding decoration...it is so symbolic and I just love it as well! I am going to have an outside wedding as well...on the lake!

buckeygirl80 said...

Of course, I voted for #1! It is breath taking! And you made it!?! Wow, it's really beautiful.

GirlyGirl said...

really nic evenues all of them , but of course i chose n 1! exellent deco!

Anonymous said...

I loved "Ei-ffell in love" I love the pun.

It's Beautiful. Very good job

xxtwilight19xx said...

#1 is GORGEOUS! I cannot believe you made that... well actually I can, you're great at decorating! I absolutely love the view of the Eiffel Tower. J'adore Paris!<333

xxtwilight19xx said...

Oh and I forgot to say, I like #1 at night the most! It's absolutely stunning and romanticc!<3

Anonymous said...

#1 is definitely the most beautiful and romantic, but I think the church (venue #3) would be really symbolic of their commitment to each other:)

Tina said...

I love "Ei-ffel In Love". I plan on getting married somewhere like that! Where did you get all the flowers? They are amazing!

Unknown said...

The flowers are all flowers that came with the game and some of them came from the Romanza Ceremony + Reception EA store set.

Post a Comment