Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Reader Feedback Questions

Tomorrow I will be working on chapter 1.12 but before I head to bed I wanted to see what some thoughts were on the readers. Here is the scenario:

Amiee and Everett are going to go out to a nice dinner. Where would you like to see them eat?

1. A small cafe, simple and cute.

2. A cozy and rustic cabin.

3. A romantic and chic restaurant.


Then I want you to give me a line for Everett to say...can be anything from "You look nice tonight..." to "How much wood could a wood chuck, chuck..."  As normal or as crazy as you want it to be!

That's all for tonight! Looking forward to seeing some answers tomorrow and choosing one of each for the chapter.

You can leave answers right in the comments!

Good night and Happy Simming!

7 comments:

buckeygirl80 said...

Hmmm, I think I'd like to see a cute little cafe (#1).

And as for a line from Everett, how about: "Um... I gotta pee."

LOL. I crack myself up. Ahem. Anyways, looking forward to the next chapter!

Anonymous said...

for resturant i would say (3) a romantic and chic resturant
for a line i would want him to say "this isn't working"

Anonymous said...

(1) cute little cafe
and then i would want him to say "Anna is pregnate again with my child"

Lottie1010 said...

I think a cozy and rustic cabin, i think that will be really nice

Amy Sullivan, je t'aime plus que tout au monde et je me demandais si vous me feriez l'honneur de devenir ma femme - Amy Sullivan, i love you more than anything in the world and i wondered whether you would do me the honour of becoming my wife

Hannahbruhbruh:P said...

say.. you look very beautiful," in french:) and then he could say,you face is the sun, to my shine, and your voice.. is the beautiful violins in the desert storm...
in french too:) so romantic:)

Hannahbruhbruh:P said...

oops. i mean you look very beautiful in that red dress.. lol my bad

Unknown said...

lol hannah! Thanks everyone for your feedback!

Post a Comment