Monday, April 18, 2011

1.11 Much Needed Time Off

Warning: Brief Nudity and Adult Situations...Read at your own discretion!




One Year Later…


A year had passed quickly and seemingly without warning. It had finally felt like life was right on track for Amiee. She was secure within her job, her art was becoming more and more in demand, she had patched things up with Shelby, and even started dating. She had finally found a man that was willing to accommodate to her busy schedule and accept her for who and what she was.

Her birthday was rapid approaching, yet it didn’t seem to make a difference to her that time was going by, and her twenties were beginning to fade quickly.



Amiee stood at her easel proudly as she gently stroked the canvas with care and ease. Dabs of red here and spreads of blue there, three weeks of hard work were about to finally pay off as she rounded the home stretch of her painting. This painting was a special request, from a very rich and prominent resident of Bridgeport. 



She felt a pair of arms tug lightly at her midsection before they were locked completely around her. She threw her arms up and locked them onto him behind her.

“Does anyone ever tell you that you work too much?” The low and seductive voice whispered in her ear.

“Yes…you do…all the time.” She replied with a smile.

“But what I am still trying to figure out is if you are saying that because it is true, or if it’s because you can’t stand not being the center of my attention.” She added before turning slowly around and locking her arms around his neck, pressing her lips to his. 























It was as if their lips were engaged in a climactic and heated dance of tango. Their lips suspended in air, hot breath lingering inches from either direction yet both begging and pleading –hungry for contact, until they finally meet, drinking from the others intoxicating essence.






















Waiting helplessly for the moment where things would become much more intense. Amiee wrapped her arms around him pressing herself against his hard body, feeling every rippled muscle of his chiseled physique. She swung her right leg around his hip resting it in his hand as his kisses trailed softly down the skin of her neck.






















Naturally it didn’t take long for things to escalate from there. Soon they were wrapped in one another’s arms, ones bare skin to the others, forgetting everything and everyone around them. Wrapped and absorbed only in each other.






















Everett rested his arm along the backboard of the bed when things had finally calmed. Amiee –right beside him lied across him placing her head in his lap. They sat there in silence for a few moments –catching their breath.


“So I was thinking Amiee, your birthday is coming up and I wanted to do something special for you.” Everett said finally breaking the silence.

“Oh yeah…” Amiee said as her ears perked up with interest.  She loved how Everett was always surprising her. There was never a dull moment between them since they had started dating nearly a year ago.

“I wanted to take you some place nice, where your work wouldn’t distract you…” He said looking down at her.

“My work isn’t a distraction Everett, you are…or have you forgotten?” She replied with a smile and a cute little giggle.






















“I was thinking something more than just a weekend at a bed in breakfast two towns over…I would like to take you to Champs Les Sims.” He said. Amiee squealed like pig.

“France? Really? Oh I don’t know…” Amiee said as the thoughts of her busy schedule flooded her mind.

“I have so much to do still…” She added.

“It’s been taken care of love.” He replied with a smile.

“All you have to do is sit back and relax…if you remember what that is.” He said kissing her on the forehead.






















“What about Nathan?” Amiee asked, repositioning herself in Everett's arms. Nathan was now living with Everett after a nasty custody battle between him and Anna. Luckily the judge was smart enough to see what kind of a woman Anna really was, she had fooled almost everyone she had ever met, but not the judge…he saw right through her in an instant.

“I will take care of the arrangements with Nathan…like I said your job is to sit back and relax, leave the rest to me.” Everett said as he drew his lips down and gently kissed Amiee on the head. She let out a long sigh. Everett reached his arms around her, encasing her rib cage where he drew his fingers into her skin, tickling her until she submissed.

“UNCLE! “ Amiee shouted when she could finally catch a breath.

“You win, I will relax…” Amie shouted between the spurts of giggles.

“Promise me!” Everett said.

“I PROMISE!” She shouted again, and the tickling subsided.






















“Better get ready we need to be at the airport in an hour.” Everett smiled.

“Are you serious?” Amiee asked as she gasped.

“That I am” Everett replied.

“I haven’t showered or packed or…” Amiee began to think aloud frantically.

“Go shower, I will take care of it.” He said with another smile.

Amiee turned the knobs in the shower to the hottest setting and slowly stepped in. All her worries and stressed had seemed to melt the moment the hot beads of water began to trickle down her body. I could definitely use a vacation…she thought to herself.









13 comments:

Liisa W said...

Like I said before on the sims forum (this is winterauthor by the way haha), this legacy is absolutely amazing! I adore how it's filled with twists and turns and that the characters aren't flat. They have substance and substance that makes you just want more.

I'm excited to see what occurs in France :)

Qui. said...

*squeaks* I threw mu hand over my mouth like a child!

All I can say is YES! Things are definitely looking up for her! Good job, man, and NO ANNA!!

Anxious for more of these two in France!!

LeahT said...

Yay! I love France! And... I'm glad he won over Nathan. :) Is he going to show is true superhero colors in France? hmmm????

Unknown said...

Nathan belongs with a caring and stable parent...Anna is neither. And for the last time NO! lol. He isn't a superhero!!!! :)

Unknown said...

Winnie -

Thank you so much I am glad that you feel my characters have substance...I try to make my characters feel and act as if they indeed were real people...so glad it is coming across that way!

Unknown said...

Qui -

Yes no Anna...I didn't really want to bring her too much into the storyline...And yes things are looking up greatly for Amiee...nothing but great things ahead for them in France!

Anonymous said...

He's so sweet, I am so happy that he has Nathan:) Amiee's pictures are awesome (I love artsy sims) would you mind telling me her traits so I could make a sim with similar artistic abilities???

Unknown said...

You can find her traits under the Character Bios page on the right hand side bar. I also use a painting mod that replaces the EA default paintings http://thegrownupsarelying.blogspot.com/2010/10/sims-3-artistry-redux-replacements-for.html

Jillyson said...

I'm SO thrilled to see he got custody and that he and Aimee are in such a great place! I officially love Everett again, now that he put his foot down and dealt with that witch! WOO!

I'm so excited for them - a trip to France? This is a dream come true for Aimee - I feel like I'm going with them, and I guess in a way...I am! Lol!

What a great chapter - I'm in such a great mood now! (is that a little sad? I know...I care too much! ;) )

Putting on my beret...

GirlyGirl said...

Yay finally! Loved the ch and loved the cuple ! glas anna is over, or is she?

Unknown said...

Thank you glad you enjoyed it! Well we haven't seen the last of Anna just yet...she will make another appearance in a chapter down the road.

Hugzies said...

oh fantastic!!! I am so happy that they are together and that they got custody of Nathan!

holleyberry said...

Yay! *claps hands*
I am happy that Everett and Aimee are finally together...officially!
*Sigh* I would like a vacation to France.

Post a Comment