Wednesday, May 4, 2011

New Story...

I had an unfortunate problem with my Clandestine story, my game files somehow became corrupted, as well as the backups I had. When I moved all my files over from my old computer, I didn't realize it wouldn't save any of my families so I had to stop work on that.

I am always one to like to have two things going on at once, switching a back and forth between updating stories keeps things fresh for me.

So I am starting a new story...I won't be making a thread on the Sims 3 forum...since most people comment here and never there...it just seems like a waste of time. So I will only post on my Sims 3 Page and update on the story blog. So please if you want to keep reading be sure to follow/bookmark.

So here is the new story, click the banner to go to the website.



With that being said I am working on the next chapter for the legacy and hope to have it out later tonight or tomorrow sometime! Hope that you will check out the story and leave your thoughts on it!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww--I'm really sorry to hear about Clandestine. :( I fell a bit behind keeping caught up with it but I was looking forward to reading it through all the way when it was finished.

I hate how the game likes to bork things like that. D;

Still--I'm putting this new story on follow, I hope this one treats you better.<3 Look forward to reading it!

beth1198 said...

its a shame about clandestine :( But you never know, maybe it was fate and this is going to be unbelievable ? im gonna follow it now...
cant wait for the forst part ! X

Anonymous said...

Clandestine was actually the only story that I hadn't been following much. I read a couple chapters but I usually follow things more on a blog like this. This new story should be good, just like all your others!

Post a Comment