Tuesday, May 31, 2011

1.17 All Good Things Must Come To An End

 The day came when it was finally time to say goodbye to the beloved Mr. and Mrs. Everett Castillo. Nathan, Mason and Matthew gathered around their parents caskets and prepared themselves to say their final goodbyes. Though the day was one of the saddest of their lives it was also one of the happiest. They had been raised into wonderful boys by two of the most incredible human beings they had ever had the pleasure to meet.

 Matthew kissed Amiee's head sweetly and whispered into her ear.

"I love you mom...I will make you proud." he said as he turned away from the casket. Ready and willing to carry on not only his mother's legacy but also his father's he turned once more and braced himself to face the friends and family that surrounded him. It was now all on his shoulders to guide the family out of the darkness and into the light for the next generation.





















~*~*~*~*~*~


A Special look back at the life of Amiee and Everett.







































































I hope that you all enjoyed the first generation of The Sullivan Legacy. I apologize for taking so long but life has been so busy! Stay tuned for generation 2. Where will life lead our Heir Matthew next?

7 comments:

LeahT said...

Hahaha, I love how you used the actual dates! And... I know that super hero pic was for me!! XD
Still can't believe you killed them. >.> Oh well... I'll get over it. The heir is amazing. :D He's their blood after all.

Unknown said...

LOL yes that pic was for you! I didn't kill them they only had 1 day left so I had to set up the funeral!!! T.T

Qui. said...

Aww that was bittersweet!
I love those two! Looking forward to Matthew's story!

Beth said...

Aww thats so sad :( But cannnot wait for gen. 2 ! plz could you check out my new story heres the link ~ http://thedrakechronicles-beth.blogspot.com/ Thanx :) Btw dont worry if your to busy.

Anonymous said...

I sniffled in my head a lil bit...but, all good things come to an end I suppose. I cannot wait for the second generation!

Lottie1010 said...

Looking at those pictures brough a tear to my eye :(. They were so good together and their life was just amazing! im so sad to see this come to an end i wish their time together hadnt gone by so fast :(

holleyberry said...

I am SOOOOOOO sorry I feel so behind in comments. RL has been super busy and looks to only get worse since schools almost out.

So sad saying goodbye to Aimee and Everett, but I am looking forward to seeing Matthew's story.

Post a Comment