Thursday, June 2, 2011

Sneak Peak Into Matthew's New Home!

So before I begin generations 2 of The Sullivan Legacy. I wanted to post a little peak into the home he bought! Mind you the home isn't completely decorated at the moment but it is furnished! I did not build this house myself...I wouldn't have had the time for it so credits and links are at the bottom of the post!

  Front House View


 Back of House


 Kitchen


 Entrance Hall


 Living Room


 Master Suite


 Master Suite Sitting Area


 Guest Room


 3rd Floor Layout


 2nd Floor Layout


 Ground Floor Layout


Original Version "Cedarwood" available for download and made by:

Redecorated and Renovated by myself. You can download my version HERE. No CC should be included with the lot. All items are from various Sims 3 expansions and stuff packs including Generations.

3 comments:

LeahT said...

Me likey! Can't wait to read Gen 2!!!!!!

Hosea said...

Lovely!!

holleyberry said...

It is beautiful! I am excited to see Matthew continue the Sullivan legacy family.

Post a Comment